Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Bloggers I particularly like/use

There are a number of great blogs...too many to follow all of them as I wish I could.

Here are some I find essential:

Peter Levine's blog.
Deric Bownds' MindBlog.
JOHO -- David Weinberger's blog.
Wirearchy -- Jon Husband's blog.

Each of these four blogs have influenced me as much as any writing I have read in any other form...book, journal, etc. I'd like to think that in some ways my blog fits in with those, but that is shooting very high.

I should also add Chris Anderson's work from Wired...the long tail theory stuff: HERE.

I collect many other links on Tumblr HERE. You are always welcome to browse there.

The core of Web 2.0 is RSS/atom or other forms of simple syndication...I like the following chart to depict role: SEE IT HERE... or on page 1 or 2 of my Tumblr notes.

No comments: